Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Election Day




Remember the Sperry contest I told you about yesterday from OnlineShoes.com? Well today the contest is actually live. I jumped the gun a little and got the date wrong (this shows how overwhelmed in life I am currently-hopefully I have some news to share with you soon!!). So if you would show me a little love and cast your vote today I would so appreciate it! I will back tomorrow with our regularly scheduled programming (this means happy hour, folks!)

**Update - I had the wrong link programmed in to where you could not vote. Click here to vote!! Thanks!!



Pin It

7 comments:

Sadieandstella said...

I voted for you gf!! I will tweet as well to get you some more votes! :) You are by far the cutest!!

morgan @ {xoxo, me} said...

ahha! My competition :) Super cute outfit, and I love how you styled the wedges. Good luck!

Jackie said...

Fun! Just voted for you! You look adorable.

Alivedinhome said...

Super cute outfit! I just voted for you!! I'll try again tomorrow too.

Viviana Carmona said...

Love the outfit!

Giovanna Pacini said...

Vote for you doll!! You have the best look for sure!!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Jamie @ Like Me Some said...

Loving the new look on your blog!! You're looking pretty sassy, too!