Thursday, February 10, 2011

Guest Bedroom Update

A few new purchases have made their way into the room... a little color, finally! I told you about this rug a few weeks ago here and it finally found a home!



I also picked up a few of the pillows I showed you Tuesday for the bed. {Yes, I realize that is just a box springs on the bed right now. It is a long story and will be fixed soon...}





The nightstand on the left side of the bed isn't staying. I have something a little taller that is getting a new paint job. I will share next week!

Want to see more post on the guest bedroom? Check them out here, here and here.


Pin It

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Ooh, I love that color! A lady in front of me was getting that color cut for pillows, and I was having fabric envy!! Can't wait to see the rest.

Abby M. Interiors said...

Those pillows are so fun! Keep up the great work, abby

Sandy a la Mode said...

i LOVE the color of the bright blue pillows girl!! can't wait to see the rest!

###### said...

i like that rug...hmmm has me thinking of somethings i could do in my office.

Bonnie said...

I like this rug. I have one similar in our living room.
Also, these colorful pillows are so pretty. I have a really ugly couch, but we have a fabulous cashmere blanket (seriously, I could die in it and still be completely comfortable and happy -- even though I would be dead -- ew, morbid) and red and black pillows, so it doesn't look as ugly -- unless you focus on the couch. Then you want to puke.

http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

emily said...

Those pillows are a great color and the rug is fabulous!