Happy Thursday!! The new site is up and running and I was able to get today's post up over there pretty seamlessly. I would love for you to head over there and bookmark the blog on the new site because I won't be posting here anymore! Click here to head to the blog and be sure to poke around a bit - I'd love to hear what you think!
Friday, October 12, 2012
- The Double Take Girls spiced up her little black dress with a splash of lime! Also makes it cool weather friendly - a win win! (find The Double Take Girls on Twitter!)
- Citrus Refreshing Fashion updated the hippy look with a little chevron! The perfect mix of old and new! So cute!
- My Thrifty Chic went glam for her anniversary on a major budget! Sequins are definitely the best way to celebrate - especially for such a great price! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- Lipstick and Lollies is breaking out of her shell to pair three trends into one look - neon, colored pants and sequins! She nailed it!
- Sweetest Somethings looks divine in blue suede shoes and a blue skirt - keeping it simple for a monochromatic look! (find Sweetest Somethings on Twitter!)
- Olivia Moone is taking cues from menswear and sporting a tie! Pop over to see how she styled this adorable look! (find Olivia Moone on Twitter!)
- Everyday with a Redhead is giving the "other" animal print a little love! A zebra sweater is a fall must-have! Check out her cute jewels, too!
- Lily Says Go shows us how to dress for a fall wedding - wool, tights and lots of color! Love this look! (find Lily Says Go on Twitter!)
- Living After Midnite isn't giving up on bare legs just yet! Head over to see how she is making her summer wardrobe work for the cooler temps!
- Peach Gingham is rocking some seriously fab leopard shoes! They might just be the perfect Fall wedge! (find Peach Gingham on Twitter!)
- Ash 'n' Fashn found a gem in the kid's aisle at Target! This might just change the way we all shop - go check it out! (find Ash 'n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life is taking us through a quick and fun Halloween project! This is the fanciest pumpkin I have seen - a must! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow has a new favorite color and she looks amazing in it! Head over to see how she is sporting her number one hue! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Second Street East found a gorgeous painting to use as the inspiration for her upcoming bedroom remodel! So colorful! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style shares five sweet treats for under $25 - a whole outfit worth! Such great finds! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Pin It Tweet
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Happy Thursday! How amazing is the dining room of Billy and Kathy Lee Joel. So simple but still has tons of character! And I totally love those glam chandeliers! Favorite picks from this week's looks are the (Cheap!!) necklace that Jessica found and the vintage candlesticks!
Pin It Tweet
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Hi guys! The new site is almost done and should be up and running on Monday! I am so excited to share it with you and to get back to regular blogging! My parents are in town this week and are helping me get some work done on my bedroom. I was back and forth for a while on which direction I wanted to go until I came across this painting at Furbish - I couldn't put it in my shopping cart fast enough! Keila is one of my favorite new artists and if you haven't checked out her work, you should! I am using another one of her pieces in a client dining room and I can't wait to share!
Pin It Tweet
Friday, October 5, 2012
- A Fashion Fixation is leaping into Fall with her first official cool weather outfit - a girly look complete with booties and a sweater! So cute! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- The Double Take Girls tried out the leather trend with a blazer and printed pants. Head over to see where you can buy this (affordable) look! (find The Double Take Girls on Twitter!)
- Citrus Refreshing Fashion is channeling our favorite celebrity stylist - the fabulous Rachel Zoe! High-wasted pants and a hat make for one chic look!
- My Thrifty Chic is serving up polka dots with a side of studs all for an amazingly low price! It goes to show what a little thrifting can do! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- Lipstick and Lollies is sticking to a budget and working with what she has! Pop over to check out her tip to add longevity to your wardrobe!
- Sweetest Somethings proves that florals can work for Autumn, too! Go check out how she styled this pretty print for cooler temps! (find Sweetest Somethings on Twitter!)
- Olivia Moone styled some of the accessories in her newly opened shop! Cute bags and jewelry - definitely a must see! (find Olivia Moone on Twitter!)
- Everyday with a Redhead is showing off what her husband has dubbed "scarface shoes." Paired with yellow and polka dots, it makes for such a cute look!
- Lily Says Go is rocking a causal chic look for walking around an art fair. There is nothing better than a blazer and flats - love! (find Lily Says Go on Twitter!)
- Living After Midnite rounds up all of Fall's must have accessories. From T-straps to statement earrings, this list is a definite read!
- Peach Gingham pairs a sweet dress with a denim jacket for a weekend full of shopping! And her shoes are the cutest! (find Peach Gingham on Twitter!)
- Ash 'n' Fashn takes a colorful outfit to the scene of the crime in the movie 'Clueless.' Pretty eye candy and good reminiscing here! (find Ash 'n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life has the perfect recipe for us as temperatures begin to drop - creamy tomato soup! Comfort food at its finest! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Second Street East finds inspiration from a moody room to create two different looks - dying over the yellow sofa! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style gives us her top choices for a Fall must have - the ombre boot! Go pick out your favorite pair! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Pin It Tweet
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Sorry for the light posting this week guys! Working on the new site and has been taking some time. So close to moving over there and will back to normal then :)
How much does this room make you want a yellow (velvet!) couch? I would have never thought to do the mauvey walls with yellow but it works so well together! If a yellow couch is too much of a commitment, check out the yellow necklace that Jessica found...love!
Pin It Tweet
Friday, September 28, 2012
- My Fancy Pants is whipping out her fur vest! Pop over to see how she pairs it with a dress and wedges for a beautiful transition to Fall!
- Miss Top Ten Image shows us how versatile dresses can be and it is all about layering! It is amazing what a belt and cardigan can do! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- The Mrs. and The Momma is sporting Fall's hottest color and pairs it with a little something unexpected! So cute! (find The Mrs. and The Momma on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation holds nothing back in a pair of bright pants! Her husband isn't so sure about them but I know we all are! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- The Double Take Girls show us two ways to style the same top - stripes or print! Go pick your favorite! (find The Double Take Girls on Twitter!)
- Citrus Refreshing Fashion dresses up animal print leggings with a blazer and a pop of color! Head over to see this effortlessly chic look!
- My Thrifty Chic channels the first lady and her entire outfit costing her a mere $27 - so impressive! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- 100 Inspirations recreates Emma Watson's minimalist style for under $112 - including a blazer! Such a steal!
- Sweetest Somethings pairs polkadots and channels fashion from decades past with a hair scarf - such a fun way to dress up a casual outfit! (find Sweetest Somethings on Twitter!)
- Olivia Moone says goodbye to summer with a roundup of some of her favorite warm weather looks! Tons of eye candy here! (find Olivia Moone on Twitter!)
- Everyday with a Red Head pairs printed pants with a hint of colorful sequins for an amazingly bold look! Love!
- Lily Says Go has come up with the perfect fall strategy to make the most of her wardrobe! Don't miss the great tips she is giving - head over! (find Lily Says Go on Twitter!)
- Ash 'n' Fashn is carrying florals in to Fall by going neutral - perfect for pairing with a big cozy sweather! (find Ash 'n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- Second Street East found an amazing deal on original artwork that looks like it came straight out of the Williams Sonoma catalog! Such a great find! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style shares some cute pieces all for under $25 - you will have a hard time not jumping at all of them! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Pin It Tweet