- The Double Take Girls spiced up her little black dress with a splash of lime! Also makes it cool weather friendly - a win win! (find The Double Take Girls on Twitter!)
- Citrus Refreshing Fashion updated the hippy look with a little chevron! The perfect mix of old and new! So cute!
- My Thrifty Chic went glam for her anniversary on a major budget! Sequins are definitely the best way to celebrate - especially for such a great price! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- Lipstick and Lollies is breaking out of her shell to pair three trends into one look - neon, colored pants and sequins! She nailed it!
- Sweetest Somethings looks divine in blue suede shoes and a blue skirt - keeping it simple for a monochromatic look! (find Sweetest Somethings on Twitter!)
- Olivia Moone is taking cues from menswear and sporting a tie! Pop over to see how she styled this adorable look! (find Olivia Moone on Twitter!)
- Everyday with a Redhead is giving the "other" animal print a little love! A zebra sweater is a fall must-have! Check out her cute jewels, too!
- Lily Says Go shows us how to dress for a fall wedding - wool, tights and lots of color! Love this look! (find Lily Says Go on Twitter!)
- Living After Midnite isn't giving up on bare legs just yet! Head over to see how she is making her summer wardrobe work for the cooler temps!
- Peach Gingham is rocking some seriously fab leopard shoes! They might just be the perfect Fall wedge! (find Peach Gingham on Twitter!)
- Ash 'n' Fashn found a gem in the kid's aisle at Target! This might just change the way we all shop - go check it out! (find Ash 'n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life is taking us through a quick and fun Halloween project! This is the fanciest pumpkin I have seen - a must! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow has a new favorite color and she looks amazing in it! Head over to see how she is sporting her number one hue! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Second Street East found a gorgeous painting to use as the inspiration for her upcoming bedroom remodel! So colorful! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style shares five sweet treats for under $25 - a whole outfit worth! Such great finds! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
EASIEST FLAT IRON WAVES EVER!
12 minutes ago