Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dining Room Board

Happy Wednesday! Today I have a dining room design for you. This client is inheriting a wooden farmhouse style table and needed help pulling together a modern space that felt slightly formal but still casual enough to feel comfortable. I chose a graphic rug and simple, modern chairs to contrast the farmhouse table, which will create interest. I chose the glass link chandelier to add a little glam factor, which lends itself to the formal feeling. The fabric is a metallic linen for the curtains and I can't wait to see how they turn out!



Let me know what you think! If you are interested in a design board, email me at michelle.leigh.henderson {at} gmail.com.


Pin It

3 comments:

Simple Snaps Halo said...

Michelle, I love the metallic fabric for the curtains!

Hollis said...

LOVE THE RUG... and the table!

jonalynn said...

Anytime you can add chevron and sparkle to a room, I'm in love!

www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com