Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Finds

Hubs and I decided to take a last minute trip back to Oklahoma this weekend so he could go hunting and I could go shopping with my momma. We hit up a few thrift stores in Edmond and here's what I came home with!

This will be one of the nightstands in the guest bedroom and will be getting a coat of paint. It was originally $30 but it was half price day {who knew?!} so I got it for a whopping 15 bucks.



This lamp, which my mom actually spotted, was so cool I just couldn't leave it there! It has already been deemed the "acorn" lamp by my husband and his cousin... How much was it you ask? $10. Yes, please! Not quite sure where it is going yet...



Did you do anything fun this weekend?


Pin It

15 comments:

Abby M. Interiors said...

These finds are AMAZING! Can't wait to see them in your home!
abby

Kendra said...

Great finds! I hope your hubs hunting trip was as successful as yours.

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

Great finds! That table will look cute with some paint.

Gina Thomas said...

awesome finds! I never have any luck at a thrift shop-:)gina

Unknown said...

So awesome! I cant wait to see what you do with them!

Samantha @ Black Velvet Chair said...

That will look great as a nightstand! 1/2 Price got to be happy with that!

Shea Lennon said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see what you do with these! Sounds like the guest room is coming along!

Joi said...

I am a fan of both items! I wouldn't paint either one, but that's just me! : )

Seagrass Interiors said...

LOVE that side table! What a find!

Melissa

alison giese Interiors said...

Well, I certainly didn't get anything cool like a FIFTEEN DOLLAR faux bamboo table! Not fair. ;)

Hana said...

wow! can't wait to see what you do with these! xo

Laura @ The Steen Style said...

I love that table!!! I live in Edmond - mind sharing the stores you visited? I have a few I check out but maybe you know some secret locations I need to visit :)

emily said...

Both finds are awesome, but I absolutely LOVE that table. What a great price!

Tobe @ Two Tall Blondes said...

LOVE them both! you scored, sista!

Richmond Thrifter said...

I LOVE your table!!! And what a steal!!!