Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

What a wonderful weekend it was! With temperatures slowly rising, the snow is finally disappearing! Since it was so nice out, I took advantage and sprayed a side table for the guest bedroom. I used this nightstand in college and think I picked it up at Ross for around $20 a few years ago.




I decided to go black and leave the bamboo table as is {thanks, Joi!} The paint is still a little wet in this picture. I wanted to photograph it before I ran out of light!

Here is what it looked like before...


I also picked up a few accessories for my bathroom!



The jar is from World Market and the tray is from an antique store. I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Oh and Happy Valentine's Day :)


Pin It

5 comments:

Tanya @ Dans le Townhouse said...

Table looks great painted!!

eNVe said...

that night stand is awesome and looks great in black!

shealennon said...

That nightstand looks so sophisticated in black! Sounds like a productive weekend!!

Seagrass Interiors said...

Love how the nightstand turned out and I adore that little dish!

Melissa

emily said...

The nightstand looks great. I am loving that jar and the tray! Great finds!