Thursday, April 28, 2011

The campaign dresser is mine!!!

For those of you who have been reading this blog for a while, you know I have been searching for a campaign dresser for months! Well it was finally my lucky day last week. The sweetest reader e-mailed me about a campaign dresser she spotted on Craigslist in Oklahoma, which is where I am from. I reluctantly called to see if it was still available and it was!! I could hardly believe it! Thanks again, Chelsea! Also, a big thanks to my father in law for picking it up for me!

A

It needs a little work but will definitely be worth it. I can't wait to get started! Has anyone else scored anything from Craigslist lately?


Pin It

7 comments:

Richmond Thrifter said...

I LOVE IT! I need to start a search for one! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Persistence definitely pays off. Great find!!

Lesley Rials Napper said...

How exciting and such a great find by your reader!

Joi said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you!

jonalynn said...

Congrats!!! You finally scoring a campaign dresser gives me hope! Persistance (and rad readers) definitely pays.

turn up the rad

(a la mode) said...

Oh, jealous! Glad you finally found one!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Love those!! Lucky you huh? :)))))))