Wednesday, January 25, 2012

In the Nude

How do you dolls feel about nude photos? I, for one, love them and I plan to order the perfect one(s) for our master bedroom makeover.


Pinterest

Pinterest

I Suwannee

Etsy Seller nicolekate has this amazing series of 3 charcoal nudes that I definitely have my eye on!








Tip: Keep them in the more personal spaces of your home like the bedroom and bathroom. But if you dare, put them anywhere!! (Yes, I can rhyme!)

BTW- Please don't Google things like, "Nude photos in bedroom." Trust me, you will thank me later.


Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That last line made me laugh!

I love this look as well. Right when I first got married, I wanted to get a print of Picasso's 'Femme' for our bathroom (I think it would be kind of a 'cheeky' look- ha!). The Hubs nixed it...

BUT- now that I have my own bathroom, I might just get it!

xoxo, Emily
www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

Tobe | BIA said...

word. we have one in our bathroom...it's a one minute drawing i did in figure class in college. first time eric asked about it, he thought she was a sumo wrestler (he now swears he was mostly referring to the bun). whatevs. i think it's good :)

Anonymous said...

I love, love your blog. But please, please don't credit your photos as "Pinterest". Try to find the original source + link it to where you found it. :(