- Sweetie Pie Style rounds up one of her favorite new arm party trends - the open-ended cuff! Check out her beautiful picks! (Find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation found a real gem at the Shops at Target! The dress is gorgeous and perfect for summer! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies is a pro at mixing patterns! See how she pairs polka dots and paisley for a polished, causal look!
- Urban Frill Looks so chic in black, gold and lace! You must check out her amazing tassel necklace!
- Olive & an Arrow is sporting an all-white ensemble that makes me want to head for the islands! Love the fun necklace she paired with it for a pop of color! (Find Olive & an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Franishh shows us some serious arm candy! Head over to check out where all of her pretties are from! One might surprise you! (find Franish on Twitter!)
- City and Burbs is going bold with a fabulous floral dress paired with bright accessories! Pop over to check out this super fun look! (find City and Burbs on Twitter!)
- Rachel's Look Book mixes vintage pieces with a few new ones for a dressy look with a boho vibe! Check out her hair accessory that makes the look! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- Here & Now looks ladylike in her scallop shorts and top knot! Also, she shows us where to pick up our own scallops for under $50! Yes, please! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Style Your Life shows us what to wear for an entire 11-day trip to Italy by mixing and matching a few key pieces! Impressive! (find Style Your Life on Twitter!)
- DahliaLynn Lane found an amazing old bag she had while moving! She pairs it with a chic wrap dress for an adorable look! (find DahliaLynn Lane on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is keeping it casual with neutral pieces mixed with a few fun accessories! The sandals are such a great buy at an even better price! (Find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Fabulously Average adds a little polish to her bohemian look with a trench vest! Head over to see where she found it! (Find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Wardrobes I Met and Liked goes denim on denim but in a fun, unexpected way! The polka dot skinny jeans are to die for!!
1 hour ago