Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fiddle Leaf Ikea Style

Just popping in from the long weekend for a little public service announcement. Ikea is now selling fiddle leaf figs! They never let us down, do they? Ok... well maybe I feel a little let down when I spend an entire day putting a piece of furniture together...

That pot isn't too pretty, so here are a few other options.


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Adam is heading to Minnesota tomorrow and I have talked him into grabbing me one! Here's to hoping I can keep it alive!



Pin It

4 comments:

Mollie said...

I love number 4 and 6! so pretty!!! Hope you keep your plant alive!!

B3HDtheBLOG said...

Now THAT is a great PSA. I have plenty of empty containers of various sizes and I WAS going to stop by Ikea for something else anyhow...right. Right.

Natalie Merrillyn said...

Aah amazing! I was there yesterday and didn't see it, I'll have to pop back in.

mhegan kate said...

Love that fiddle leaf figs. They look so neat and I think they are easy to maintain. Especially because I'm always busy.bean bags brisbane