- Minted Glam is wearing her heart on her sleeve and showing us a little love. Head over to check out her cute sweater and how affordable it is! (find Minted Galm on Twitter!)
- Fancy Francy is shelling out advice on how to choose the ever-important birthday dress and it's all about the hemline! Don't miss her top three picks! (find Fancy Francy on Twitter!)
- Ash n' Fashn mix and matches her favorite chambray top that goes with everything - she is one stylish creature of habit! (find Ash n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life made the cutest mini apple pies - perfect for serving at a fall dinner party to impress all of your friends! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow layers lace on lace with a pop of floral for the ultimate girly chic outfit! Seriously cute! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins takes a break from all of the mixing and matching madness and tries a matchy matchy look instead! So cute!
- Urban Frill has a new favorite dress that will leave us all a little envious. Head over to find out where you can get one, too! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- It's Not That Deep is rocking a stand out detail this week that she is dubbing fluff! Hop over to see what it is all about! So fabulous!
- For All Things Lovely is falling for orange - a beautiful transition color for looking ahead to cooler temps! Gorgeous outfit!
- My Fancy Pants is the creme de la creme in her fancy sweatshirt! She dressed it up with a colored pant and leopard - a great weekend look!
- Miss Top Ten Image isn't quite ready for Autumn and pairs pastels with neon for a light summer look! Comfortable, too! (find Miss Tope Ten Image on Twitter!)
- The Mrs. and The Momma spices up a wrap dress with a fun hair accessory and a new way to wear a belt! Head over to check it out! (find The Mrs. and The Momma on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation turns heads with her latest neon accessory! Paired with a neutral outfit, it definitely makes a statement! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Second Street East pulls out the denim jacket to make some of her summer pieces work for the changing weather - a wonderful brunch look! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style shares some recent purchases (including her birthday dress!) with us. Pop over to check them out and choose a favorite! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Conversations with a four-year-old
6 hours ago