Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Weekend in Pictures {Palm Beach}

As I mentioned earlier this week, the husband and I headed to Palm Beach for a long weekend. {Poor guy had to work for two days while we were there} It was sunny, hot and gorgeous!









While Adam was at work, I went antique shopping {Ok, more like antique browsing... I didn't buy a thing} and was pleasantly surprised by the amazing selection that store after store had. I definitely wasn't in Kansas anymore.

I was REALLY tempted to ship this baby home.



Isn't this chair Ah-mazing. {There were two more}



While we were at the beach, we asked a local for a restaurant recommendation and that was the smartest thing we did on the whole trip. He told us about a place called Little Moir's Food Shack and it was incredible!

Butternut Squash Crusted Dolphin {I don't like seafood, but this was delicious!!!) We also had fried plantains... yum.



Adam went fishing and fought a monster 115 lb Tarpon for an HOUR!



The guide pulling him in!



They didn't keep him because they aren't good eatin'...

Hope everyone had a good weekend!


Pin It

No comments: