Thursday, July 22, 2010

Design Board: Living Room

This living room is for my friend Madison who is living in Hollywood and working as an image consultant. I was really excited to design this room for her because this post that she wrote actually inspired me to give this whole design thing a try!

Madison describes her style as a mix of breezy California and Hollywood glamour with a hint of flea market. She requested a sectional {her husband is a couch hog!!} and just wanted a good feel to the room. Here is what I came up with!



Want to see other design boards I have made? Check those out here, here and here.

If you would like your own custom design board, please e-mail me at michelle.leigh.henderson@gmail.com!


Pin It

1 comment:

madison said...

Michelle you're the bomb.com!! We love our board!!