Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Look What I Bought!

Last weekend we bought an air compressor.



Why, you ask? Because you can hook it up to a paint sprayer and it makes painting furniture MUCH more enjoyable and faster! I have painted a dresser but still need to add the protective clear coat. Stay tuned for pictures next week.

In other news, we went to an antique show last weekend. Though we didn't buy anything {because everyone was pretty proud of what they had...}, I did take a few pictures of stuff I would like to buy.

Stack of Louis Vuitton suitcases... Yeah, I wish I made more money.


I am on the hunt for an antique knocker. I am obsessed with these but can't quite fork out the $125. If anyone sees one, feel free to let me know!





Happy Wednesday!


Pin It

3 comments:

Stacey Sutherland said...

OMG! I want a compressor soooo bad I visit them often when I'm in home depot just deciding what size and when. Oh just found your blog...love all your projects and before and afters!

deliciously organized said...

Wow! Jealous of your air compressor! And love those suitcases!

Jill GG said...

I have a white one that I have never used... I wonder where I ever put that. I just LOVE door knockers!