- Fabulously Average might have accidentally started a new trend! We have heard of the backward cardigan, but what about a backward dress? Check it out! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Runaway Style found a couple of gems at H&M recently and they look gorgeous together! Head over to see what you should add to your shopping list!
- the Queen City Style plays with pattern in one of this season's hottest trends - polka dots! She paired it with a little floral for a fun summer look! (find The Queen City Style on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow has her Olympic gear on and is ready to see more of that gorgeous eye candy also known as Ryan Lochte! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- The Double Take Girls steers away from the urge to match her top to her skirt and pairs it with a neutral summer staple for a fresher look! So cute! (find The Double Take Girl on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies is a pattern-mixing pro and, this time, goes for two black and white prints - the most fun way to wear neutrals!
- Lilies, Lattes & Lace mixes up the typical corporate suit by adding color and shorts! A must for the warm weather and totally office chic! (find Lilies, Lattes & Lace on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation is sporting a sailboat printed skirt in one of her favorite hues! Seriously cute! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Rachel's Look Book proves that neon is still going strong with her fun necklace! Paired with a little animal print, it makes for such a fun look! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill is in blazer bliss with an oversized menswear jacket! The perfect way to dress up a pair of cutoffs! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image will have you green with envy when you see her emerald pants! Pop over to check out what top she paired them with! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Here & Now is summer chic in floral and stripes! Her shorts are to die for - a must see! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Second Street East scored a vintage chair that she is upholstering! Head over to weigh in on the fabric choices! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style walks us through one of Fall's hottest trends - the camo jacket! Get ready for military chic! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Have a Fun Weekend.
6 hours ago