- the Queen City Style looks to her closet for inspiration in recreating her latest running outfit! Blue and yellow is the theme and it is spot on! (find The Queen City Style on Twitter!)
- 100 Inspirations recreates Jennifer Hudson's casual and stylish look including loafers and polka dots! Head over to find out where to purchase it all for under $105!
- The Double Take Girls looks adorable in her "back-to-school" outfit complete with yellow and stripes - a superbly preppy summer look! (find The Double Take Girl on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies might be checking in to colored denim rehab soon! The color of the week? Purple! So cute!
- Lilies, Lattes & Lace shows us her colorblocking skills with primary colors - a perfect look for wrapping up summer! Love! (find Lilies, Lattes & Lace on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation managed to make it through tax-free weekend without too much damage, but did pick up an adorable new top! Pop over to check it out! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Rachel's Look Book made a video to show us how to style a belt into a cute little flower motif! You don't want to miss this one! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill tried out a new way to style a skirt - head over to see her easy way to shorten the length in a snap! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image found a pair of lace trousers and knew they had to be hers! Head over to see how she styled them! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Here & Now shares with us her list of comfortable (and stylish!) must-haves for a day full of traveling! So cute! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Ishi pairs two of our favorite trends - floral and neon - for a look that is worthy of a night out on the town!
- Fabulously Average is in a fall state of mind with jewel tones and a little layering! A perfect outfit for the upcoming transition to cooler temps! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is trying out one of fall's new trends courtesy of her husband! Camo, anyone?! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style takes 4 summer pieces we all own and tells us how to make them work for fall to add longevity to our wardrobe! Don't miss this one! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
my everyday style: SOREL + Zappos for the fall win!
27 minutes ago