Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FREE design boards

**Update: I have actually taken on 5 {woah!} free boards because I just couldn't turn anybody down. If you are interested in a board and didn't get a free one, please e-mail me. The price is VERY affordable right now while I am building a portfolio! :)

I want to start the new year off with three more FREE design boards. If you are interested, please e-mail me at michelle.leigh.henderson at gmail and the first three will get a design board at no cost!









Pin It

2 comments:

Brooke Jarrett said...

Are the additional free design boards still available? I love your style and would love your input in my home. Thank you!

mb_hardeman@yahoo.com

Jessica @ Decor Adventures said...

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for visiting my blog. So glad I found yours, I'm your newest follower!

And I will certainly check out those fabric stores online.

Love these design boards, I've been thinking of making some myself.

Talk with you soon!