Monday, January 24, 2011

KC Blogger Meetup

This weekend I had the opportunity to meet five other beautiful and talented bloggers from the Kansas City area! We had a fantastic meal at Blanc Burger {truffle fries, anyone??} and got to talk shop a little. It was a blast and I can't wait to meet up again!





Let me introduce you to these wonderful ladies {pictured from left to right}

Ashley from A Hasty Life
Sandy from Sandy a la mode
Shea from Bon Chic Bon Gastrononmique



Angga from Reserverade Fashion
Yours Truly
Ngan from eNVe Designs

You should definitely check all of them out! Also, the guest bedroom is painted and scraped! Pictures tomorrow...


Pin It

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

blogger meetups are soo fun!

Megan said...

awww I want to do a blogger meet up! SO fun.

Anonymous said...

I really love the last picture!! lol
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

Ooh! can't wait to see pictures of your painted ceiling! I bet you're super buff now after that work out. :)

Shea Lennon said...

Yay, your pictures turned out great! And go you for finishing the guest room! You'll have to show off your hard work!

Tobe @ Two Tall Blondes said...

ack! so sad to miss this! what a swoon-worthy table you girls were!

Laura said...

I so wish there were more Wichita bloggers! Or that I was closer to KC!