Monday, January 3, 2011

I spy... blue and white at Target!

Ran into Target today to pick up some groceries and of course had to make a stop by the home decor aisle. To my surprise, they had spring stuff out and I love it! Blue and white {which I have been considering for my bedroom... more on that later}.

A hammered metal candle holder {complete with candle}



A very sweet blue and white striped vase {I would ditch the fake flowers for real of course}



Blue glass lamp {this picture does NOT do it justice}



Clear glass lamp



Lampshade with blue trim, yes please!



A couple of these items might have to find their way into my bedroom!


Pin It

8 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

hehe i LOOOOVE target! i can never come out of there empty handed!!

crystal.cattle said...

I love hammered metal! Very nice. However, I am just going to keep on window shopping on your blog to save my budget!

www.crystalcattle.com

School Day Love said...

ooo, I love that cute flower vase. I might just have to grab it for our bedroom.

Jaelithe said...

Omg, I was in Target today and saw this and love, love, love it! I am in bed on the iPad trying to pull this up and show it to my husband and I came across your blog. So glad you took pix!

Ashley Hasty said...

Hi!!
I'm Ashley, the author of the blog A Hasty Life. I recently started the well-known 30 for 30 fashion challenge. I chose 30 articles of clothing to wear for 30 days. I would love for you to follow along as I attempt this challenge! Bop on over to my blog and say hello!

<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com

Joi said...

I'm loving blue right now--especially bright, deep cobalt blue. Love!

Shea Lennon said...

Target, it's the best isn't it! I love those striped vases--you're really making me want to do a target run!!

Anonymous said...

Blue and white is such a crisp combo---you really can't go wrong with it! Great finds!