Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Additions!

Have you noticed the new additions to my sidebar? There are a few new places to peek at while visiting: Portfolio and Design Services. The Want to See Where I Live page is still a work in progress! Take a peek and let me know what you think! I will be adding to this weekly to keep you up to date on the work I have been doing! Here is a little sneak peek and a little more background on one of the boards.

Linsey, who's living room board I showed earlier this week, wanted help with her dining room as well. She had most of the furniture for this room as well and just needed accessories and art.



As always, I would love to hear what you think!


Pin It

5 comments:

Simple Snaps Halo said...

Hey! Is that a upholstered peg board I see or a head board?

Michelle said...

It is a magnetic chalkboard!

Samantha @ Black Velvet Chair said...

Oh wow! Amazing I love the octopus print - is it a smaller version of the 3 peice octopus print that has been featured in a few homes?

Love your blog - I hope you don't mind if i follow along :)

Samantha

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

Oh my gosh! this is gorgeous! My newest favorite color is navy so this is totally appealing to me! great blog! i've got to stop typing so i can dig through your archives!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I'm a huge fan of white and navy with silver accents. Target has a new decor line in that color scheme that would be perfect for her to check out.