Thursday, January 27, 2011

Recent Purchases

While reading my blog list yesterday, I saw that Jaime over at i suwannee posted some new lovelies to her shop. So I headed over and what to my wondering eyes did appear?! A whole lot of fantasticness. No surprise there.

I couldn't decide between a Chiang Mai tray


or a Contessa Tray



So there was, of course, only one way to solve that dilemma... buy one of both! I am pretty sure I will be using the Chiang Mai in the guest bedroom to serve as the color inspiration.


Pin It

8 comments:

Simple Snaps Halo said...

How exactly are you going to use these in a space? What could you do with them? (Curious, Interior Design Beginner lol)

Anonymous said...

Jamie is so amazing. i have to limit time on her site or else id be broke!

Chic Coles said...

We really like the Chiang Mai Trays> The will so fun to work around in your project.

Gina Thomas said...

oh i love those patterns! :)gina

Aimee@ the Functional Space said...

Love the Contessa trays!! I may have to have one myself.

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Those are awesome. Can't wait to see them in the room!

Val said...

These are so lovely!! New follower.

Joi said...

I bought one, too!