Monday, April 9, 2012

Blog Shops Directory and a Sneak Peek!

Happy Monday! As I have been working on getting ready to launch my shop, I have been thinking how nice it would be to have a list of all the shops that bloggers have. So that's what I'll do! I will be adding a page soon that has them all listed and will keep it updated as we go along. If you want to be added, shoot me an e-mail with your shop name, URL and what you sell! Don't have a shop? Tell your friends who do! I think it we be fun to have it all in one place so we can support each other easier!

That being said, here is a little sneak peek of what I have been working on! Hoping to launch the shop next week!




Pin It

18 comments:

gabyburger said...

Looking forward to that launch!

Jessika Williams said...

Brillant idea Michelle!

Tobe | Because It's Awesome said...

Whoa, girl. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

JillGG said...

What a great idea! LOVE it!  And I super can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve with your new shop!  V. exciting!

Amber {Noted Home} said...

So exciting!! Can't wait to see your shop!

Emily Hart said...

AMAZING pillow Michelle!  Can't wait to see more!

Giovanna Pacini said...

Love your pillow! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Audrey Allure said...

Cute pillow! :)

Shea Sayers said...

How exciting!! I love that pillow--I'm definitely curious now!

Andrea M said...

Love that pillow! Can't wait to see your shop!

Jessie D. Miller said...

A shop??????????!!!!!!!!  Wow!  SO EXCITING!

Kat said...

obsessed with that pillow! would love for you to enter my giveaway!
xx
kat
www.withlovefromkat.com

emily said...

That pillow is fab!  Can't wait to see your shop! 

KelleyDavis said...

Oh wow! Loving this pillow! I'll definitely be sending you an email!

XO Kelley
http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

thais . said...

it's beautiful !! can't wait to see some more and love the shop's page idea ;))

Amy said...

The pillows look beautiful!! Loving that floral one!
xAmy

christine{bijouandboheme} said...

In LOVE with that pillow- beyond gorgeous! I'll be anxiously waiting for your shop to open!

Michelle Henderson said...

Shooting for Monday at this point!! Check back then :)