Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hump Day Happy Hour with Design Darling

We have made it halfway through the week - I think that means we all deserve a cocktail! Mackenzie from Design Darling is serving up a strawberry champagne cocktail that looks delicious!! 


Happy Hump Day! That's as good a cause for celebration as any in my book so I'm here to whip up a yummy cocktail and style a little soirée!


How about a strawberry champagne cocktail served on a monogrammed tray? One day I'll own this bar cart and add these playful striped straws just for fun. The tray is from my boutique Design Darling and I love that it's versatile enough to live on my vanity one day and serve cocktails the next! 

Thanks, Michelle, for having me! xx


Pin It

9 comments:

Zaria S. said...

I love bar carts! I'm on the hunt for an antique/vintage looking one right now. I can't seem to find any anywhere though!

Lindsay Kauffman said...

Loving everything! I've been looking for a good bar cart for a while...I may have to splurge...I have also had my eye on that monogrammed acrylic tray!

Giovanna Pacini said...

That cocktail looks delicious! Have to try it! Wish I had one right now!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love M's picks - esp. the coloured straws!

Jenna Hughes said...

so sweet! love the details

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

Michelle, your blog is awesome!  So glad I found you. 

miss b said...

The Strawberry Champagne cocktail looks delicious and perfect for spring and summer.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/ 

Katie Wilkes said...

I wish I could get my life together enough so that I could make awesome drinks, AND serve them on super cute little carts!!

Katiesugars said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog Michelle! :) :) Super sweet! I love YOUR blog! and such great pieces from Design Darling in this post! And ps, love love love your goal!! :) x