Monday, April 2, 2012

Outfit to Room



Shirt - J.Crew Factory / Skirt - Forever 21 / Necklace - Vintage / Shoes - Zara

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? I had such a fun time seeing my family in Oklahoma and I finally got around to seeing the Hunger Games... already getting excited for the next one!

I wore this outfit out and about with the fam and it was almost too hot for it! It is feeling a little more like summer than spring in OK, but I won't complain!

**Bear with me on the quality of the videos... I am still learning and am working to make them better!


Photobucket
Floral Fabric - Designer's Guild / Couch - Crate and Barrel / Rug - Williams Sonoma
Ottoman - Serena & Lily / Quart Bookends - Design Darling / Topiary - Design Darling
 Wishbone - Jayson Home

I fell in love with this fabric the moment I saw it - it is the perfect floral!  And who doesn't want a pink couch these days??




Pin It

19 comments:

Jessica Rowe said...

LOVE this room and the outfit is so cute. Perfect for spring!

Brooke Jarrett said...

Love, love these dance videos!!  So adorable!

Sandy a la Mode said...

love florals and checks together, soo fun!!

Jessie D. Miller said...

I LOVE Goldfrapp!  And you look awesome!!! :-)

Sam E Penner said...

Loving those bookends!  I seriously need them from Design Darling.  Love your outfit, too!

Lisa @ Elembee, Etc said...

What a fun pattern mix! And I love your lipstick.

Giovanna Pacini said...

Cute look! Love the mix of patterns! I need to try it out!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Emily Hart said...

It was soooo hot here this weekend!  I just heard that OK had the hottest March ever recorded.  I'm so not looking forward to summer!  On another note, you rocked this look!  I love your outfit and your room!

Nuha said...

that pink couch!  oh my god- love it!

http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

Katherine Krieg said...

what a fun combo! and love the video - super cute. it looks like it's windy there! love your blog - so glad to have discovered it! can't wait to be a follower. :)

Natalie Merrillyn said...

Gorgeous! Love the pattern mixing!

Fanciful. said...

You are adorable!!!  LOVE the creative video!  Excited to now be following you!
XO, Jessica

Shea Sayers said...

I just saw Hunger Games too, and I loved it! (Of course I liked the book better, but that was to be expected.) I love the mix of florals and plaid--it's so funky and springy!

Head to Toe Chic said...

I love the floral and check combination! You look so gorgeous!

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

Oh I love that couch and of course your shirt! :)

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

How fun is that video! Love the pattern combination - and you are rocking the top bun :) Glad to find your blog as well!

Charity said...

I am in looove with this outfit! Those two patterns don't seem like they would work together but they just DO. so great and summery...you're making me jealous! I had to wear boots and thick socks and a sweater today! :(

Annie said...

I LOVE this outfit! This is such a fabulous pattern combo, and that skirt is really pretty :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray 

Meredith Morgan said...

So cute! I have a tendency to go very industrial/masculine in our home (which my husband is okay with) though I often dress very girly. I need to infuse my home with some good girly stuff like this! That ottoman is awesome.