Friday, March 30, 2012

Like This? Try This!




Photobucket



I have been so drawn to anything ostrich lately, especially handbags and wallets. Every time I see one I find a really good reason I need it. Rebecca Minkoff has some killer ostrich bags like this orange one. It would be splurge, but well worth it!




I can think about a million places to put faux ostrich in my home from benches to chairs to bookcases(!) and I totally in love with this orange ostrich bench. The best part? Totally kid friendly. A spill would wipe right off!! This would also be super easy to DIY. Just order some faux ostrich fabric and recover whatever your heart desires!

I am off to Oklahoma this weekend to see my parents, which I am so so excited about! Catch up on Monday?


Pin It

13 comments:

Dana said...

I was just googling ostrich yesterday! I had trouble thinking what to call it...fur, skin, not so sure? Regardless, I really like the look! Hope yo enjoy the time with your parents, Michelle.

Annie said...

That bag is such a fun color, and loving the bench! Have fun in Oklahoma :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray 

Morgan @ {xoxo, me} said...

That color is so lovely and cheerful! Have a great weekend in Oklahoma! xoxo, morgan

GlamKitten88 said...

That handbag is super cute!  I love that cheerful color.



http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/


Twitter: @GlamKitten88
 

Giovanna Pacini said...

Love the bag! The color is great!! Have a fun weekend!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Sam E Penner said...

I am loving both the bag and the bench!  I love the rich color and the nailhead trim on the bench.

Alyssa said...

Orange is so hot at the moment. Great idea! Have fun in Oklahoma..

Gaby said...

That bench is jut too much, absolutely love it!

emily said...

That bench is fabulous! 

Peak Rainey said...

I can't get enough of the fashion to decor stuff! It is so much fun. This purse and bench are sooo great. Too bad its sold! Thanks for sharing... have a great day! xo
www.styledesignlife.blogspot.com 

Katherine Krieg said...

love love love that bench!!!!! SO AWESOME!

Rachel Thomson said...

That bag is such a lovely red. 

kristin said...

Orange is one of my favorite colors! That bench is lovely!