Monday, July 30, 2012

Barn Lighting

Happy Monday! WE CLOSE ON OUR HOUSE TOMORROW! And yes, that definitely necessitated all caps for sure. Only 6 weeks late, not too bad right? ;) So I am now officially in full-on planning mode. I have decided to whip my office into shape while some of the other not-so-fun stuff is getting done (driveway...) and then we will start on the basement/drinking room. I officially have the first paint sample up! 

While I was busy sourcing products all weekend, I came across this amazing site with cool barn lighting for a great price. I am thinking about using a couple of the sconces in dark green and am pretty excited about it. 



How perfect would one of the last two be over the sink in a kitchen? Let me answer that for you. Perfect.


Pin It

4 comments:

Am said...

Congrats on the new home! Looking forward to pics!

Notedhome said...

Congrats on closing!! Such an emotional day for me :) Can't wait to see what you do!

kristen f davis said...

awesome lighting..did you know they carry a VERY similar one to the aluminum one at the top at lowe's for only $20? it's an "outdoor" light, but it can totally go indoors...it might not be as big as this one -- not sure. but anyway, I used it in my studio bathroom, and it's awesome!

Michelle Henderson said...

Oooh good to know! I haven't seen that! Thanks for the tip!