Monday, July 30, 2012

Barn Lighting

Happy Monday! WE CLOSE ON OUR HOUSE TOMORROW! And yes, that definitely necessitated all caps for sure. Only 6 weeks late, not too bad right? ;) So I am now officially in full-on planning mode. I have decided to whip my office into shape while some of the other not-so-fun stuff is getting done (driveway...) and then we will start on the basement/drinking room. I officially have the first paint sample up! 

While I was busy sourcing products all weekend, I came across this amazing site with cool barn lighting for a great price. I am thinking about using a couple of the sconces in dark green and am pretty excited about it. 

How perfect would one of the last two be over the sink in a kitchen? Let me answer that for you. Perfect.

Pin It


Am said...

Congrats on the new home! Looking forward to pics!

Notedhome said...

Congrats on closing!! Such an emotional day for me :) Can't wait to see what you do!

kristen f davis said...

awesome lighting..did you know they carry a VERY similar one to the aluminum one at the top at lowe's for only $20? it's an "outdoor" light, but it can totally go might not be as big as this one -- not sure. but anyway, I used it in my studio bathroom, and it's awesome!

Michelle Henderson said...

Oooh good to know! I haven't seen that! Thanks for the tip!