- Rachel's Look Book is showing us some European flair by recreating outfits she saw while across the pond! A must see! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- Crazy Style Love is in full-on "ladies who lunch" mode with a pretty pastel look. Monochromatic at its best! (find Crazy Style Love on Twitter!)
- 100 Inspirations recreates a casual Jessica Alba look complete with mint jeans and pink loafers. Head over to find out where to get the goods - all for under $140!
- High Heeled Style is having a polka party with her fun top! Paired with green accents and a pencil skirt, it makes for an office look that is sure to stand out! (find High Heeled Style on Twitter!)
- Ash 'N' Fashn loves the classic combination of red and blue together long after Independence Day! Head over to see how she pairs blue with a little red dress! (find Ash N' Fashn on Twitter!)
- Pink Margarita Pearl remind us how important accessories are to our look! Pop over to see how she turned an all black outfit into something special with a few key pieces!
- Urban Frill goes red-hot while pairing a long, flowy vest with her usual work attire for an unexpected twist to business causal! So cute! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Here & Now is sporting a little drop-hem number that is reminiscent of the 20s. A seriously sassy look for date night! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Fabulously Average shares with us her "Tall Girls Guide to the Mini." Head over to see how she puts her rules to use! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Runaway Style is letting her shorts take center stage in this California cool look that is ready for any warm weather you can throw at it! Love those shorts!
- The Queen City Style has discovered something all you fashionistas need... a running dress! Yes, a running dress! Go check it out! (find The Queen City Style on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow is channeling Jess from "New girl" with her adorable polka dot number! I'd say she wears it better than Zooey, what do you think?? (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is letting her hair down with a geometric skirt and denim top - a fun look to brighten the day! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style looks ahead to cooler weather with Madewell's fall preview. Head over for tips on how to predict fashion trends for next season! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Cargo Cosmetics & Made By Girl
34 minutes ago