- Rachel's Look Book thinks beyond the khakis for an adorable golf outing look! The cutest one on the course for sure! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- Melificent shows us her favorite nail polish color to add a pep to her step! Head over to see which bright she is gushing over! (find Melificent on Twitter!)
- Crazy Style Love pairs sequins and suede for a luxe combination ready for day or night! So fun! (find Crazy Style Love on Twitter!)
- Sigh...Gush...Gasp brings extreme couponing to the fashion world and is sporting an outfit that cost her less than $10! Impressive! (find Sigh...Gush...Gasp on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation mixes things up with varying hues of blue! A monochromatic look that is perfect for summer! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- High Heeled Style is sporting red white and blue to extend her patriotism beyond the Fourth! Don't miss her fabulous shoes! (find High Heeled Style on Twitter!)
- Ash 'N' Fashn is rocking a flower headband for a boho fairy vibe that is straight out of the 70's. Seriously cute! (find Ash N' Fashn on Twitter!)
- Pink Margarita Pearl has been doing some bargain shopping and shows us her latest find! Pop over to see her amazing deal!
- Urban Frill is looking ladylike in pink and green and discovering the true meaning to the saying "beauty is pain!" (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Here & Now upgraded her usual white shirt for a peplum tank! Perfect for a more polished summer BBQ outfit! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Fabulously Average is in love with her new top - sheer, metallic and peplum makes for an amazing ladies' night look! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Runaway Style declared her love for polka dots with a flowy blouse! You'll never guess where she found it!
- Second Street East found some of her "vintage" F21 pieces while moving and shows us that even those can make it through the years! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style shares her tips and tricks for styling the newly popular denim vest! Head over to see what she pairs it with! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
First Ever Reader DIY Challenge: Wine Corks
58 minutes ago