Happy Monday! First a little update on the house - we are having to start all over with a new mortgage company. Fixing all 52 things that were on the inspection report just wasn't really an option at this point. So we are looking at three-ish weeks at this point? Dying to share plans and pictures with you guys!
On to the post! I have been saving some images from instagram (mine and others) lately of noteworthy things I want to remember. A little tour, shall we?
1. The tile in this photo (especially the floor) and the outfit isn't too bad either! (via Tulip Louise Instagram)
2. Snapped a photo of this home's curb appeal in our new neighborhood. Very similar setup to our new home and love the paint/entry that they have done. Need ours to look a little more like this.
3. Need to find a recipe for this jalepeno dill (I think?) shrimp. (via Modern Eve Instagram)
4. Loving these Serena and Lily chairs... want to find somewhere to use them! (via Amber Interiors Instagram)
5. Thinking I should try this new Silk Fruit and Protein drink.. (via Dirty Laundry Instagram)
6. Loving the lime green and purple plants in a planter I snapped a photo of. Must recreate!
7. A Dr. Oz smoothie that needs trying.
Where have y'all been finding inspiration lately?