Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pink and Yellow Pink and Yellow

You know, like black and yellow by Wiz Khalifa? Random fact - I went to high school with him. Crazy, right? Anyhow I have been gathering inspiration for my office, which I will begin working on as soon as we close (realllly hoping for Friday) and I have landed on pink and yellow. I can have as much fun (and pink!) in this room as I want since it is solely mine and I intend to do just that! There are still some blank holes in the board as I haven't nailed everything done yet but I am pretty excited in the direction it is going.

BTW- that weird table picture is what seems to be a $20 burlwood table from Craiglist. I found it yesterday and think I will be calling on it today. It has metal legs that I could go gold with, which sounds pretty fabulous! 





Pin It

18 comments:

Lauren Corso said...

You're from Pittsburgh??? Me too!

Lauren Corso said...

Wait.. your about says Oklahoma. Now I am really confused :)

Michelle Henderson said...

Yes! I am from Altus, Oklahoma. His parents were military and he was in Altus for a year or two :) I think he moved to Pittsburgh right after that!

Monica Rose said...

you went to high school with Wiz Khalifa? What?! That's probably going to be the coolest thing I hear all day. Also love that trunk chest and the color palette, such happy colors for an office. :)

JillGG said...

I just had to google Wiz Khalifa.  My coolness rating just plummeted.  ha!

I love the theme for your office and I can't wait to see it come together!

Shea Sayers said...

I love this color palette. And how yummy do those little sorbets in lemon cups look!?

Maggie Rose said...

Perfect girly plan! You'll have so much fun!

Maggie Rose said...

Haha, me too Jill.

DC2NYCo said...

The cherry dessert looks so yummy. Color is my favorite topic, so this theme is so great for summer.



DC2NYConfessions
Blog



Don’t miss my summer GIVEAWAY

Kendall said...

What are those delicious looking treats at the top of your collage? Love the colour pairing!
xo K
www.lilieslattesandlace.com

Sandy a la Mode said...

pink and yellow is my favvvvvvvvvvvvvve!! :)

celine {starbies and sangrias} said...

Riffing off of Wiz Khalifa was awesome! That song is so catchy.  That table is gonna be awesome. 

Jackie said...

Love your plans girl! Can't wait to see it when you are all finished!

Makenzie Brais said...

I am your newest follower and I absolutely love your blog!! I love that table, what a steal :)

Xoxo
http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

Ali (A Dash of Details) said...

i love that dresser , is that yours?

Lindsay said...

I love those two colors for an office!  So fun!  I can't wait to see the finished product!

Jessica said...

such a happy combination! Love the idea of sunny yellow curtains!
xx
Here&Now

life is a shoe said...

oh wow, such pretty inspirations!