Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Like this? Try this!

It was 70 degrees in KC yesterday! Granted the wind was blowing 40 mph, but I will take it. This surge in warmer weather has me wanting to stock up on some spring essentials and I totally have my eye on these floral pants from Zara. You can pair them with white or black or add some color to step it up a notch.. maybe a little neon??


I am, of course, wanting to switch out my plaids for florals in the house as well and this black and white floral fabric would make fab pillows or curtains in any room!


Have any of you incorporated floral this season? I would love to hear!!


Pin It

8 comments:

Giovanna Pacini said...

Love the subdued version of the flower trend! So chic!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Strings Buttons said...

Love me some Zara! They always the most amazing stuff! I'd love to use that fabric at home, possibly on some throw pillows! Is that bad? Dee {www.stringsandbuttons.com}

Lauren Corso said...

Found you from comment on my blog - I am loving what you've got going on here with your blog.  Thanks for commenting on mine so I could find you!  Cheers!

The Aestate said...

I love this fabric!

miss b said...

Zara have some lovely spring/summer clothes at the moment and I love this print.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/ 

SWEATshirt DRESSshirt said...

I am loving the floral print on those pants. And I think your idea of switching out plaids for florals in your house is brilliant. :)

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

Thenowstylebook said...

Oooh I love those pants!!!! xoxoox elizabeth

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

I have yet to incorporate floral this season...but I WILL BE!!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves