Friday, March 2, 2012

Outfit to Room

Is it really Friday?? How did that happen already. The weeks are flying by!

I bought this peach blazer at a thrift store last year on my birthday and I just love it - shoulder pads and all! And you really can't go wrong with stripes these days...

Link







Blazer - Vintage (similar) / Shirt - H&M (similar) / Pants - Talbots (similar)
Shoes - Standard Style (similar) / Watch - Anne Klein

Another fun entry! I love putting entry's together because you can be a bit bolder with your choices! I have been obsessing over this artwork since I found it through Design*Sponge. Isn't it lovely?!


Lamp - Burke Decor /Art - Lulie Wallace / Basket - Vintage

What are you up to this weekend?





Pin It

13 comments:

Brianne said...

That color looks so pretty on you!  Love it paired with the striped top.

Happy weekend!

laura parke said...

fishtail hairdo. love it!!!

Jes Wu said...

love the color. 
love the stripes. 
LOVE that it is friday! 
-jes

Sam E Penner said...

Loving this blush blazer!  Also love the artwork in the room version.  So pretty!  Have a lovely weekend, dear!

Giovanna Pacini said...

Love the pink blazer/stripe combo! Nice find!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Hollis Johnson said...

I love everything about this outfit.  And I love the room design too!

Lauren said...

love the blazer!

Strings Buttons said...

The blazer = peachy goodness. The striped tee = beautiful staple. The cropped pants = comfy and chic. What I'm trying to say is AWESOME OUTFIT! Have a lovely weekend
Dee {www.stringsandbuttons.com}

Natalie Merrillyn said...

Love the blazer -- what an incredible find!

Amy Anderson said...

Adorable blazer and such a great color! 

Great to meet you at Blog Brunch today - look forward to keeping up with your blog! 

+
Amy

emily said...

Super cute outfit!  I

miss b said...

I'm drawn to peach at the moment - I think it's because it's sunny and the sk's blue for a change!  Still cold here but peach  and other pastels makes me think of summer!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/  

The Midwest Muse said...

I absolutely love this blazer and I really enjoy how you styled it with the stripes and wedges. So wonderfully spring!