Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Outfit to Room

It was SO beautiful in Kanas City yesterday (75 and sunny!) so we took the girls for a walk. It rained most of the day yesterday so it was still a little muddy. They, of course, had to play fetch so we came home a little dirty! No better excuse for a bath though!

Top - J.Crew (similar) / Blazer - J.Crew (similar) / Jeans - Banana Republic (similar)
Flats - Zara (similar or similar) / Snake Bracelet - Stella and Dot / Link Bracelet - Town and Reese
Watch - Anne Klein

Pillow - Etsy / Chair - Serena and Lily / Mirror - Amazon / Candlestick - Lazy Susan
Rug - Horchow / Ginger Jar - Amazon

Looking forward to a week full of more gorgeous weather!!

Pin It


Lindsay Kauffman said...

Love that outfit! And the decor peices are gorg! Your pup is so cute! :)

Katharine Hillmann said...

I love these posts that you do! My parents have those candlesticks at their beach house and they are amazing! xo

Amber {Noted Home} said...

Love it all! Could you send me the link to the mirror? I can't get it to work.

Kacey Gilpin said...

I love "Outfit to Room" series. Hope you're having a good week!

Emily Davis said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE your sweet baby angel!! And I love the room, too!

xoxo, Emily www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

Giovanna Pacini said...

Cute look! Love the mirror you styled in the room! So chic!


Thenowstylebook said...

Super cute looks!!! xoxoo Elizabeth

miss b said...

I'm drawn to polka dots at the moment but just clothes - I would like spots in the house too - maybe I should consider a cushion or two!

Mandy@Cre8ive Motives said...

Thanks for stopping by Michelle, Gotta say I'm lovin your outfit! So stylish. You look like someone famous, I just can't put my finger on it, ha


Brynn {chartreuse & a twist} said...

looking adorable!!! your pup, too ;) so jealous of the 75 degree weather...we were about half of that today :( ah, well...staying optimistic! XO brynn

Kecia said...

Love this!  The outfit is super cute (as is the pooch!) and the room stylings are perfect!



The Midwest Muse said...

I love it all! The cuffed denim looks so good with that blazer.

Shea Sayers said...

I can't get over how nice it's been--I hope it stays this way! I love that polka dot top mixed with the subtle stripes on the rolled up sleeves of your blazer!