Friday, March 16, 2012

Like this? Try this!

In honor of St. Patrick's day, let's take a look at adding a little green into our wardrobes and homes. Isurprisingly don't have much green and actually had to go buy some yesterday to wear for our adventure tomorrow. I will share next week, but these flats from Piperlime would be perfect with my new top!!

For the home side of things, how cute with this Anthropologie Farmer's Market Basket be to store produce in your fridge! Better yet, leave it on the counter to add some color!


Have a fun St. Patrick's Day and I will see you back here next week!


Pin It

7 comments:

Lauren H said...

Adorable basket! Although pretty much ANYTHING from Anthro is the cutest thing ever. Love the idea of using it for a pop of color in the kitchen!

Caitlin @ Hardly Housewives said...

I've had those berry baskets on my Christmas list for the last few years and no dice... I think it's time to take action into my own hands!

miss b said...

I love those shoes - gorgeous shade of green! I've just realised I don't have anything green in my wardrobe!!!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/     

Landi Lausen said...

Both are too cute! Love the basket!

Wendy Hicken said...

I have always loved the Farmer's Market Basket - Happy St.Patrick's Day!

The Midwest Muse said...

Green is so pretty! 

Dale202 said...

I really like those flats, the green is so perfect for St. Patty's! I wish I would have had these yesterday. Nice blog, and I love the layout

Following you now
xoDale
www.savvyspice.com